Registering your nick name is easy!
- In order to keep track of nick names on our server we use a service called nickserv. Nickserv is a bot that you may issue commands to.
- To use nickserv just send it a private message. Type: /msg nickserv help
- This is the help command and tells you a little more about what you can use nickserv for and commands that exist for it.
- To register your nickname type /msg nickserv register “password” “email”
- An example is if Bob were to register his nickname, with a password of “bobpass” and an email of Bob@bob.com, this is what he would type” /msg nickserv register bobpass email@example.com
- To log in, just type /msg nickserv identify “your password”
- Please use the email that you signed up for our subscription with and don’t loose your password. If you have forgotten your password please send SidSoy a message in chat or email us!